Sonntag, 29. Oktober 2023

Instagram and Ebay sale

Some may have noticed - since last year i changed to display my lastest paintjobs on instagram instead of posting updates here. Instagram is a lot easier to handle with regard to images and allows to connect easier to other hobbyists. If you are on instagram, please feel free to follow/contact me here Timetopainttoysoldiers

Besides, i have some older Perry late medieval minis up for sale on ebay. If you are interested please check out:

Jeanne d'Arc






Scurrers







3 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely as always. Missed your posts, glad you’re still kicking. Sadly I don’t have an instagram account, but glad you posted some beauties here today!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dein Beitrag ist ein strahlendes Beispiel für Brillanz! Aufschlussreich, gut formuliert und wirklich wertvoll. Danke für das Teilen deiner Perspektive.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such a beautiful and informative blogs, I want to share with you all on this blog on how I received finance support from a reputable loan company via cf-loans@outlook and whatsapp +393510140339, I contacted them when I came across these contact online when a lady from mexico were giving a testimony about a loan finance then I decided to give a try that when I get my loan to expand my business at the rate of 2% ROI repayment. I'm so happy that I decided to share with anyone here looking for an affordable loan to reach out for this great opportunity. thank you blog admin.
    I hope my short life story changes someone's life out there.

    AntwortenLöschen